Saturday, March 28, 2009

I come up with inventions all the time. whats the easiest way to patent my ideas?

if i have an idea and patent it what happens if someone else has the same idea? if i invent something and get it patented what happens if someone wants to produce it? if i come up with an idea to safely and efficiently power an automobile and have it patented and on some strange miracle an automobile manufacturing company contacts me on my idea what would happen?
I come up with inventions all the time. whats the easiest way to patent my ideas?
Hey,





The 1st step is always doing an online patent search, you can use google%26#039;s patent search tool, if you want. Make sure nobody has thought up the same thing...





The rest of the questions, I recommend reading a book:


Secrets from an Inventor%26#039;s Notebook, by Maurice Kanbar.





Super fast, easy, and fun to read, but full of great concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment