Saturday, March 28, 2009

Should the Dan River company have wasted so much money on Barbie dolls?

The Dan River company gave their employees three Barbies after taking away their jobs. Remember this incident that took place some years ago. A family member had retired from this company before that happened. Just came to mind today, Though I had collected them for years, this action was very ignorant. How was these dolls giver were to make them happy about being shafted by their employer? What if your employer did the same thing to you?
Should the Dan River company have wasted so much money on Barbie dolls?
I would have only needed one doll for the location I have in mind for the return of same.
Should the Dan River company have wasted so much money on Barbie dolls?
LOL. I thought you must be making that up, but then I googled it and it turns out to be true:





http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsi...





That%26#039;s one of the most bizarre business stories I can ever remember hearing. What *were* they thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment